In 1991, Roger Brown founded the company as R&D Supplies, a provider of power transmission and other components for conveyor equipment. Through his past experience as a purchasing manager, first for Economation and later for Pentek, Roger was able to provide many of the spare parts for these conveyors at a reduced cost to the customers. As customer satisfaction increased, many asked if conveyor equipment and systems could be provided. Mainline responded to these requests, through the acquisition of key personnel and associations with outstanding suppliers.
Mainline Conveyor Systems, Inc. has a work force unique in the industry. We have several key employees with more than 35 years experience with conveyor equipment. As a whole, our work force has an average of more than 20 years in this industry. As a result, our quality will compare favorably with any of our competitors.
- Provide reliable innovative material handling solutions at reasonable cost to the market place through efficient design and manufacturing.
- Concentrate product and systems development around the needs of the corrugated box industry by listening to and working closely with our customers, employees, and contractors.
- Develop in-house capabilities in all facets of product offerings to insure quality control.
- Provide material handling products and services for the corrugated box industry.
- Mechanical Designs for special equipment to solve customers’ unique material handling needs.
- Electrical Designs for new systems and retro fits to competitor systems.
- Installation and start-up of systems is accomplished by our own personnel.
- Manage suppliers and outside contractors to accomplish large or short lead time projects.
- Provide in depth parts and service for multiple brands of conveyor equipment.